- Solid hardwood post and rails
- Modified mortise and tenon construction for unmatched durability
- Simple, tool-free adjustment with 8 different bed height positions possible
- No tools required for bunking
- Unmatched durability. Headrails attach to the posts with a modified mortise and tenon joint, then glued, screwed and secured by the pin channel.
- Integrated wood pegs for lofting and bunking without tools and a secure attachment with no loose hardware to manage
- Patented one-piece pin channel provides for 8 different bed heights with tool-free adjustment
- One-piece metal side rail offers strength and finished look with no welds, rivets or joints. The inverted gussets prevent potential drawer interference and maximizes space under the bed.
- Minimal assembly required
- Requires mattress. Not included.
- Mattress size: 36" x 80"
- Overall dimensions: 38"d x 85"w x 38"h
Color accuracy is not guaranteed with these images. Please order actual material samples for specifying purposes.
Wood Finish Disclaimer
As with all natural wood products there will be some variation or irregularities of color, texture, or surface grain.
Contact your RT London representative or call customer service at 877.613.2012 with any questions.